Nowadays, the people are using Android based devices due to advanced user experience. They store everything on the device while know very well that the files or data might be lost anytime, but they don’t have any option to escape from such a circumstance. But now you do not need to worry because Coolmuster Android Assistant will help you not to face such critical condition. If you are using Android phones and want to back up all the data including contacts and messages, then Coolmuster Android Manager is one stop solution for you.
This is very user friendly app and offers you to save all android phone’s data on computer. It will be very useful in such condition when your phone is lost or stolen. In addition to backing up the data, it offer various useful features.
Coolmuster Android Assistant Features
- Through this tool, you can export your contacts from Android mobile to computer in XLS or CSV formats.
- All the contacts can be received back in the phone with a single click.
- You can easily manage apps on the phone via computer.
- The app easily can take back up of music, videos, pictures, messages,logs along with contacts.
- The Coolmuster Android tool can add, delete, unduplicate and edit contacts on PC.
- You can reply and send messages through system.
Necessary system requirements to run this tool
- Operating Systems: Windows 8, 7/XP/ Vista (32 and 64bits)
- CPU: 1GHz (32 bit or 64 bit), 1000MHZ and above
- RAM: Minimum 256 MB
- Hard Drive : 200 MB and above free space
Coolmuster Android Assistant is a genuine software, critically acclaimed by million of users. The firm is specialized in backup and recovery software. The tool is available in both free and paid versions.
For full version, you need to pay $35.59 for windows and $49.95 for Mac, and both can be download from the official website. From my point of view, the price is too reasonable and no other company is offering any software at this lowest price.
If you want to more in detail about the software, then you can contact us. You can leave your reviews here below in the comments.
If you really like our post related to ‘Android contacts backup’, then please share with your friends on social media